Interested in Collaborating?
(No Recruitment Agencies)
Photographer Creative Team
- Date Posted
- 04 Jan 2016
- Job Code
- UK Wide
- Job Type
- Freelance Contract
- Opportunity Status
We’re looking to establish links with a dynamic photographer who has experience of capturing creative and classic shots for marketing purposes within the scientific sector. You can provide examples of when you’ve worked within: publications, advertising, e-commerce, packaging, events, company profiles and web requirements. Additionally you’ll have experience of projects within the scientific industry and understand visual culture of that sector. Ideally based centrally within the UK you should be able to provide a range of equipment and able to travel some distance for the completion of photoshoots with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work on a freelance basis with little supervision for the completion of set briefs.
- Based within the UK with own transport to travel to locations.
- Works full frame digital with a range of lighting equipment and other resources.
- Experience of being in and around scientific environments and providing great shots for the scientific sector.
- Able to problem solve and provide final files via a quick and robust post-production workflow.
- Professional manner and approachable personality with excellent time keeping and reliability.
Click here, to make your interest known